- Operational facilities in Malaysia include our head office in Shah Alam, Selangor with five service centres including one in Miri and one in Bintulu, Sarawak, two in Labuan and one in Paka, Terengganu, as well as one factory in Klang, Selangor.
- Operational facilities in Indonesia are primarily offices in Jakarta and Riau and a CNG plant in Muaro Jambi, Sumatra, Indonesia. The CNG plant in Muaro Jambi, Sumatra, Indonesia will commence by the fourth quarter of 2016.
- Operational facilities in Bahrain consist of office and service centre.
- Operational facilities in UAE consist of office, service centre and a logistics centre in RAK.
- Operational facilities in the UK comprise offices in London and Cornwall.
Our overall business strategy is to continue to leverage from our core competencies in the O&G and power generation industries, and also owning assets that will diversify our revenue streams and drive our future business growth. This strategy will enlarge our target markets across diversified industries and geographical markets, and more importantly, provide business sustainability and growth.